Our goal over the next few months:
- Return to economic viability
- Prevent transmission of COVID-19 within our facility
- Improve the immunity, fitness and mental health of our community
CrossFit Counter Culture is an established fitness facility operating in a large warehouse in Encinitas, California. In order to meet objectives to prevent transmission of COVID-19 within our facility, CrossFit Counter Culture will minimize direct human interactions and direct human contact. We will also implement and enforce strict cleaning procedures to prevent direct contact with the virus.
- Limited Attendance – we will limit attendance within our facilities to maintain at least 10’ of safe-distance between members. We will be operating at 10% of our capacity.
- Advance Check-In Required – We have a mobile app that allows members to reserve AND check-in to all classes on their phones.
- 15 Minutes Transition Time Between Classes – All classes will be separated by 15 minutes on the schedule to allow time for cleaning and the departure of members prior to the next class.
- Clear Paths Of Travel For Social Distancing – All clients can enter the facility through one of four of the large roll up doors directly into their assigned square. We are installing brightly-colored signs to direct members to the appropriate place for exercise or exit safely. Signs will be installed at each entry or exit or passage.
- Designated Workout Areas – we will use professional floor tape to mark appropriate workout areas for our members. Employee coaches will monitor and manage the use of each space.
- Access to Sanitation Supplies and Thermometers – We have always provided hygienic wipes for our members to clean equipment after use. We have ample supplies to re-open. Additionally, we have provided personal disinfectant stations to each client entering the facility. No-touch thermometers will be available for use under the supervision of staff.
- Cleaning & Sanitization Policies – all members will be required to wipe down all equipment used after each class or workout. Additionally, staff members will wipe down all equipment during large breaks between classes. All staff will wear appropriate face masks while on duty.
- Monitoring, Enforcement & Reporting –CrossFit Counter Culture will have an owner on site during all open hours to provide supervision and direction. Weekly emails will be sent to all members to provide updates on our business and direction for the following week. We will ask all of our members to voluntarily report a positive test for COVID-19 so that we may alert City and County officials as well as our community.